Search This Blog

Apr 18, 2011

Paula's Choice: Products ordered and the ones tested

How has your week been? Mine has been pretty busy! I have started to make jewelry and have made my first set of earrings I am super excited about! 

Following are the products that I had ordered through Paula's Choice website:


Full size:


  • Brighten Up 2-Minute Teeth Whitener (came free!)

  • Exfoliating 2% BHA Liquid - 4 oz/118 ml (was 1/4 drained by the time it reached me, they sent another one free of cost!)

Samples:
  • Barely There Sheer Matte Tint
  •  Weightless Body Treatment
  • Sheer Cream Lipstick SPF 15 In The Nude
  • Shine Stopper Instant Matte Finish with Microsponge® Technology
  • Skin Balancing Matifying Lotion SPF 15 and Antioxidants
Currently testing:
  • Exfoliating 2% BHA Liquid - 4 oz/118 ml
  • Barely There Sheer Matte Tint
  • Sheer Cream Lipstick SPF 15 In The Nude
I have been using Exfoliating 2% BHA Liquid twice a day, in the morning and before going to bed. It's not watery and feels a bit oily when I put it on, but within a couple of minutes gets absorbed after which I put my moisturizer. It's been almost a week and last night I stared in the mirror to see if there is a difference in my skin, not expecting much results. But man! I think my skin looks alot better  and the blackheads are almost gone. I wish I had taken a "before" picture for comparison. Sometimes instead of the moisturizer I had put on the Sheer Matte Tint and that is fantastic as well, gives my skin a very smooth finish. 
Now my skin is mildly sensitive and I don't have problematic skin, but blackheads were one thing that annoyed the heck out of me. I am really happy with the BHA liquid and the results thus far. I have not started to break out at all as some people in the review of the product on the website said and am loving this. I plan on buying the full size Tint and the lipstick once the samples run out.