Search This Blog

May 3, 2011

Update: 2% BHA exfoliating liquid

The 2% BHA exoliating liquid ordered from Paula's Choice started making my skin a bit dry so I reduced the usage to once a day instead of twice a day. Also now that it's Spring, it leaves a light sheen that makes my face look oily, even after it's absorbed so I just put it on at night before  going to bed. Blackheads haven't cleared out and the only difference I saw was in the first week of usage.

They do say on their website that it can take up to 6 weeks for results to be seen, so I'm keeping my hopes up hoping that my skin will be completely flawless one morning when I wake up and look in the mirror =)

If you like jewelry, check out my other blog at beadsparkle.blogspot.com =)


May 19, 2011 UPDATE


Exfoliating 2% BHA Liquid - 4 oz/118 ml

I still use this once a day before going to bed and I don't know how much of a difference this is making in the blackhead removal category because I couldn't wait longer and got a facial done so everything was removed. I am noticing a difference in my skin but I do not think I will re-order this product.

June 2, 2011 UPDATE

You know what! I think the 2% BHA exfoliant is preventing breakouts on my face!!! I have not gotten a single breakout since I started using it so I will continue using it at night before bed.