Search This Blog

May 19, 2011

Review: Shine Stopper Instant Matte Finish with Microsponge® Technology, Paula's Choice

Shine Stopper Instant Matte Finish with Microsponge® Technology.


I LOVE this product! at first when I opened the sample, I was thinking that "yeah right, by the night my skin will have this glaze and shine over it" and didn't believe that the "matte-ness" will stay. 
Let me tell you a bit about the product. It comes out as a white cream but once it's applied on the face there is a powdery feel to it, but I did see instant smoothness on my skin. I also mixed it with the "Barely there Matte Tint" once and wow, I am really sold on this product. 


What makes me love this product is that, the night I used the product I fell asleep without washing my face (yes yes I know it's really bad for my skin and that all make up should be removed before going to bed) when I woke up in the morning, I swear I am not telling a lie but my skin was not shiny at all. I have combination skin, where my forehead and nose become a bit shiny after a while and no matter what product I use, by the end of the day the shine is there and it wasn't there with this product!


Enjoy your day =)