Search This Blog

Nov 3, 2014

Online Shopping- Tried and tested links

Online shopping is a blessing in disguise. The absolute favourites at the moment are:

Walmart.ca : Almost everything is available online, plus they ship for FREE. Yes, you read it right- it's Free shipping and there is NO minimum amount to spend! A definite go-to for Diapers and Formulas. They ship all over Canada so cities that do not have Walmart yet- this website will be your new best friend!

Amazon.ca : Most of my beauty products and baby products that I use have been bought through Amazon's website. Organic Coconut Oil is a MUST HAVE for babies. It is great as a barrier after wiping and drying baby's bum bum as it has anti-fungal properties. Another great option for barrier is Vaseline though if you are taking an all-natural approach, Coconut Oil does wonders.

Oldnavy.ca: Another website I love for online shopping for clothes specially when they have their sales on! The "$50 minimum to get free shipping" though makes me hesitant as I don't want to spend a chunk frequntly as babies grow out of their clothes really fast (really, really fast!).

Sears.ca: Convertible carseat from Radion was on sale once while I was browsing through Sears website, and decided to give online ordering a shot from Sears. It was a pleasant transaction, but the shipping isn't quite fast. Some items took more than 2 weeks to be delivered but they let you know in advance if there is going to be a delay.

FragranceX.com: This is a legitimate, authentic fragrance website and i have been shopping on here since 2010. Here I have attached a printscreen (distorted my order # and the bookmark bar) of the orders placed with FragranceX, the more recent ones were not fitting in screen so I didn't include those.. Each order has been a substantial amount and their shipping is FREE!! That also to Canada! The prices are also unbeatable. i have compared these prices to Macy's (U.S.), couple perfume outlets, Sears, The Bay and Walmart. All the fragrances I did price comparison with, FragranceX had the lowest! love, love, love this site!

FragranceX.com - Over 15,000 Brand name authentic fragrances, skincare and cosmetics at up to 80% OFF, Free Shipping




Well those are my most frequently visited sites for beauty and baby products and have literally saved my sanity in the first few months of having a baby. My Little one is still under a year old and I am still going strong with the online shopping lol.